____________________________________
I stared with fear and doubt.
The confidence level went down to zero.
I wondered,
Damn,
Was I hampered by other's supposed failures,
Am I simply affected by my own created illusions or delusions of myself's capabilities.
Who would help me at the end of the day.
If I want to be a leader,
It just got to start somewhere.
Just got to stop crawling back.
Damn.
It is entering the 4th day now.
What my mouth speaks differs drastically from my actions.
Fear struck.
I must be going insane somewhere.
Losing my sanity to my fears and doubts.
Which might actually be non-existent from the start.
But created from my own possible conversations.
On a lighter note,
I witness a propose the other night on the cafe.
Met another stranger.
I need to step forward in faith.
With faith in The One who has His best plans for me.
It is no longer jsut about me.
I need to let Him do his thing.
Rah.
Speaking of that.
Cars.